Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Almosttttt done with my Safari Unit. I am just so excited to teach next year that so far my summer has consisted of finding fun ideas for the classroom- via pinterest, creating a unit, creating my Meet the Teacher packets, and brainstorming ideas for my classroom decorations. :) Yay.
Whennn I'm not doing that, I'm helping Scott do T-shirts. We own a custom apparel shop-- so it's busy, busy, busy with it being the beginning of summer. We made this cute little onsie last week.
You can buy it from Etsy- Mustache Onsie
I'm just excited for our little man to be here so we can make him fun little clothes. 5 and a half weeks to go! Ah- I am so ready. :)

Well that's all for now. :)

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable onsie! =)

    I am happy to be your first follower and a 1st grade teacher too! Welcome to blogging! I hope you love it as much as I do! =)

    I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. I am having a HUGE Pete the Cat giveaway that I would love for you to be part of!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'll like it once I figure out how to work it. :) I'll definitely come join your give away!

      Delete